luxelist | guest post: what would gwyneth do
words_raluca from WhatWouldGwynethDo.com
When it comes to summer, I like to unbutton, go with the flow and let loose a little more than usual. But that doesn’t mean giving up the luxe in life. Here are my favorite must-haves for the summer of 2012:
- Longchamp tote This sturdy bag can go anywhere, any time—even to long, sand-filled days by the beach or your daughter’s afternoon swimming lessons. I use it to tote around all our summer essentials in style. Easy to use, easy to clean, and easy on the eyes.
- Bobbi Brown Beach Body Lotion It smells a lot like sunscreen, but with a Bobbi Brown take on it—slightly shimmery, rich, indulgent. Keep the Coppertone for day and use the Beach collection by night.
- Fekkai Glossing Sheer Shine Mist This has become a go-to year-round but particularly in the summer months when the sun and chlorine do a number on my tresses. A light spray of this sweet-smelling mist instantly revives shine and perks up dull locks.
- Billabong Hat I am little fed up with fedoras so opted for a classic baseball hat this summer instead and this Billabong one fit the bill for fashion and function.
- Jennifer Meyer Gold & Emerald Thin Ring I like to keep my jewelry light and delicate when the temperature rises, too. Chunky pieces just don’t scream summer to me. This thin gold ring from Jennifer Meyer whispers it discreetly instead.